When I made my new year’s goals in January, one of the things I wanted to start doing regularly in 2020 was journal. I made journaling a goal because I think it will be a good way to improve my writing skills and a great outlet for my negative inner thoughts and complaints as well.
Well, it is June and I have not started journaling habitually yet. I could blame it on the pandemic and all of the changes that have come with it but the truth is, I am not sure how to start. I thought about it last week and decided that I would start by researching “Journal Prompts for Women” on Google and Pinterest and compiling a list of questions I am interested in thinking more about and writing out a response to.
As I reviewed my final list, I realized others may be interested in starting their journaling journey with this list too. Therefore, I decided to share it. Here are my 25 Journal Prompts for Women.
25 Journal Prompts for Women
1. What makes you most happy?
2. List 5 things you love about yourself.
3. What sets your heart on fire?
4. What are you most proud of?
5. What is something that has been on your mind a lot lately?
6. What is the most important thing in your life right now?
7. What is preventing you from pursuing the things you want to pursue?
8. What do you need to let go of?
9. What is your biggest weakness?
10. What are you most grateful for in life?
11. What is one thing you wish you were better at?
12. What is your biggest fear?
13. What are your top priorities? List them from most important to least important.
14. What do you look forward to the most?
15. What is your dream job?
16. What do you judge yourself for? How can you be more compassionate towards yourself?
17. What positive thoughts could you use to replace the negative ones?
18. What is something in your life that is making you unhappy that you can change now?
19. What do you want for your future self?
20. What 3 books would you like to read this year?
21. Do you forgive yourself for your mistakes? What can you do to improve this?
22. What qualities in other people do you admire and how do you think you can also have those qualities if you don’t already?
23. What are three things you want in your relationships (friends, family or romantic)?
24. What are 3 good habits you would like to develop?
25. Where do you want to be one year from now?